Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A dog named Bo, a gift for Obama's family

This is currently much talk about dog named Bo, a six-month-old Portuguese water dog , given to the Obama girls as a gift by Sen. Edward M. Kennedy. There are mixed respond to the choice of dog for the Obama's family.

Dog shelter said it's a disapointment as Obama should have gotten a dog from the rescue. And it is interesting to read comments posted. Why not pure breed? Some would say. Does it mean that they would care less for the rescue dogs? What do you think?

As it is a gift for the Obama girls, and the girls are happy with the water dog, does it matter it is a pure breed or rescue dog ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I savor, lead to I found exactly what I was taking a look
for. You have ended my four day long hunt!
God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

My site - how to get rid of fat deposits on arms

Dog Years Calculator

Want to know how old you are in dog years?
Enter your age:
Your age in Dog Years is: